Safe Guard for Blind -- Project

The aim of the project is to make the life simpler for the blind people. It is difficult to step out without someone?s help. We used electronic safety guard system that alerts them of any obstacle or object in their path. The system comprises transmitter and receiver section. -Transmitter section -Receiver section uses an embedded system. TRANSMITTER SECTION: Components used in the transmitter section are TIMER IC 555 CURRENT AMPLIFIER IR DIODES The Timer IC 555 act as astable multivibrator . The transmitter built around the Timer IC 555 which is designed to operate at a frequency of 38 KHZ. This signal is amplified by a current amplifier and transmitted through IR diodes.the reflection from obstcle is recieved by using IR detector,then the alarm or vibrator will active for the safety of people.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I found this project interesting.I am working on the same but instead of using alarms or buzzers, i'm using an APR 9600 speaker to make it a little more easy for the blind.can you please mail me all the required details of your project.

Unknown said...

can u please mail me the project?
to neha.lal89@gmail.com?

Anonymous said...

i found this project interesting.can u just mail me the project to s.aiyana8@yahoo.com

Suri Nadrah =) said...

hye.. i think this is good. can u mail me this project circuit and all the required details to me too?
and, i need it asap for my project.
plss... n tq !

surinadrah_ms@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

plz help me for tha project microcontroller based safty guard or any project if u have then send me on my email pradipkate143@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Can you please mail me the project?
to manishareddy2333@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Mail me please I find topic interesting

Unknown said...

Can u help me out completing this project